CSI Professional is actively seeking a Payroll Administrator for our client located in College Park, GA. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company who provides an inviting atmosphere in which to work and our people bring a wealth of experience, creativity and enthusiasm to their jobs.
Weekly pay provided and health, dental and vision insurance offered!
Location: Remote/College Park, GA
Hours: Normal Business Hours
Pay: based on experience
The Payroll Services department is searching for a motivated and organized self-starter to join our growing team. We will provide you with opportunities to develop personally and professionally and collaborate in a team-oriented environment.
- Education: Minimum: Bachelor s Degree
- Preferred: Certified Payroll Professional certification
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience including: payroll processing, wage and Hour Rules, and State and Local Tax Rules, and wage garnishment
- Prior experience working remote is very helpful
As a Specialist in the Payroll Services department, you will be responsible for processing payroll for select groups of employees. You will serve as a primary liaison for these employee groups.
- Knowledge of Company standard suite of work solutions (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with strong Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Eagerness to learn and assume responsibility without excessive supervision
- Processing biweekly payrolls as needed
- Hiring employees into payroll system
- Ensuring state tax and wage and hour rules are applied correctly
- Updating reports for G/L entry
- Responding to employee inquiries
- Other payroll processing tasks as needed
The CSI Companies is a recruiting firm established in 1994 that has been awarded Best of Staffing for 5 years in a row. We provide outstanding services to the world s leaders in the healthcare field as well as other organizations. For consideration, please submit your resume with all of your relevant experience included on it for immediate consideration.
- Weekly pay
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Voluntary Life and AD&D coverage
- Paid Training
For additional information, please apply!